CÔNG TY TNHH INTER COM LOGISTICS
* Job Responsibilities:
– Follow and push pending documents, invoices from other teams at the end of month.
– Check all the documents, invoices to ensure compliance with company policy and prepare all payment voucher. Know to make payments via e-banking and there are basic knowledge for remittance to over-sea. Update list of beneficiary’s information when making payments.
– Input accounting transactions into system.
– Issue red invoices and update list of buyer’s information. Verify, follow and push payments from customers for AR and report weekly.
– Reconciliation and checking out all of cash transaction daily and bank accounts.
– Prepare company report periodically (daily, weekly, monthly,…).
– Check and complete Input/ Output VAT list and other reports as regulated and assigned.
– Contacts with banks on issues related to remittance transactions.
– Store documents after finishing work by work.
– Other duties are assigned by Team Leader.
– More details will be discussed in the interview.
* Job Requirement
– University/College degree in Finance/Accounting.
– Working experience should be 1-2 years in logistics/forward field. (Prefer candidates who are working in this field).
– Good command of written and spoken English skill.
– Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel).
– Ability to learn and adapt to change and working under high pressure, willing to work overtime.
– High responsibility and carefulness, diligence, good working attitude, honest for the job.
– Number of vacancy: 02.
* Salary: 6,000,000 ~ 9,000,000
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com