Website CÔNG TY TNHH SCHENKER VIỆT NAM
GROW HIGHER - GROW SMARTER - GROW TOGETHER
· Conduct all required operations training courses for new hired operations staffs
· Update operations training materials and conduct training to all operations staffs in a timely manner
· Conduct periodically refresh training courses to all operations staffs
· Ensures SOP / training material compliance by examining records, reports, direct observation to operating practices on floor, and documentation
· Perform official and unofficial audit of operations staffs
· Archives audit checklists, findings in a systematic and scientific way
· Communicates audit findings to supervisors / executive in a timely manner
· Follows up with finding owners about corrective actions until closing
· Report to Management about the quality compliance of operation
· Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Strong personality
· Decision – Making
· Customer – Oriented
· Fast Response
· Advanced Communication and presentation skill
Experience and Qualifications
· University Degree upwards
· Quality & Safety minded
· Good written & spoken English a must
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]