Website Damco Vietnam Ltd.
– Focus on the key Customer Service Drivers:
o Easy to Business with;
o Timely Delivery of Documents;
o Pro-Active Notification;
o Exception Management ;
o Efficient claim handling
– Booking with vendors/ shippers
– Planning with vendors/ shippers (Vendor coordination)
– Query Resolution with shippers/ Customers/ Key Account Managers- ensure timely resolution and response to customers.
– Responsible for cross sell/up sell, customer retention.
– Follow up on the Outstanding bookings & query resolution
– Prepares contracts and charge structures in line with the Damco Policy
– Record and report the performance of the designated set of Solutions Customers that help provide suitable recommendations on :
o Service delivery wins
o Service failures
– Work with the KAMs/ Commercial team to establish and strengthen customer relationships.
– Comply to specific customer SOP and monitor respective KPIs
– Execute reports assigned by Assistant Manager/Manager
– Operational knowledge & Customer Service Experience
o At least 6 months’ experience in a large Operations / Customer service teams
o Working knowledge of FACT, MODS
o Familiarity with Damco Policies and Processes relating to the following is preferred :
– Customer Service Quality Standards, Quotation Standards and Pricing Policy
– Processes relating to credit approval process, invoicing / dunning
– Forwarding Products including VAS, Insurance, etc.
– Trade Lane Management process, including procurement process, allocation management process, Preferred Carriers , and Carrier charge structure
– Communication Skills- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently
– Drive for Results
o Passion to drive closures & high level customer service orientation
o Well organized when working under pressure
o Team player – Works together with others in the business unit to achieve results, fosters teamwork
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]