Website Damco Vietnam Ltd.
- Coordination with Customers, Customer Service teams (FFW, SCM) for stuffing plan and to arrange VAS on scheduled timeline.
- Handling daily operations for accounts after closed won.
- Providing forecast volume to secure capacity.
- Following-up with subcontractors to return documents (customs documents, proof of delivery) on time.
- Proactively attend all the inquiries from Customers, Customer service teams and subcontractors.
- Have proactive communication with related parties in case of exceptions.
- Preparing SOPs & IOPs in coordination with customer, sale, procurement, and products (OCE, AIR, VAS).
- Request FACT to create BD, PO and follow-up payment with FIN/GSC, resolve Invoice queries.
- Ensuring compliance to internal & external audit controls.
- Ensuring process efficiency and delivering operational KPIs.
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks assigned by Team Leader/ Operation Manager.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Import-Export Operation.
- Experience in customs & transportation issues handling (container pick up/drop off, data entry in VNACCS…) is preferable.
- Knowledge and awareness of import-export process.
- Can-do and willing-to-do attitude.
- Customer-minded attitude.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Efficient claim handling skills.
- Relationship building skills.
- Good skills of computer (Excel, Word, Power-point).
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]